We ship the Libuni rice drink base to Austria and Germany FREE OF CHARGE. We ship every Monday, once a week.
All information about the delivery time (from shipping time) and shipping costs are listed in the following table.
*In the Libuni Onlineshop customers from Switzerland, due to the EU third country regulations, purchase without Austrian VAT. Please note, however, that the package will be taxed on the basis of Swiss VAT, which you have to pay on receipt of the package. Furthermore, customs duties may be incurred for which we assume no liability. Information can be obtained from the „Federal Customs Administration EZV“.
If you choose this payment method, you only need your credit card to hand. If you have entered the required credit card information, due can complete your order.
Payment system certified by TÜV Saarland with tested data protection: No registration required; please have your online banking data (PIN/TAN) ready.
(credit card, direct debit, bank transfer)
If you choose this payment method, the next step is to forward the payment to PayPal. If the necessary data has been entered there, it is automatically returned to this shop to complete the order.
Please transfer the purchase price with your invoice number as soon as possible to our account! Thank you very much!
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back:
An Verein Libuni, Korbergasse 3/12, A-1120 Vienna, email: email@example.com
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract for the purchase of the following goods (*)/performance of the following service (*) concluded by me/us (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
Date – Date
(*) Delete as applicable.
We are pleased that you want to do business with us: -)!
1 SCOPE OF VALIDITY
1. these „General Terms and Conditions“ (GTC) apply in the version valid on the day of your order for all our deliveries of goods on the basis of your orders placed via our online shop at http://www.libuni.eu. By placing your order you agree to these terms and conditions and are bound by them. If you wish to agree with us on anything other than what is stated in these terms and conditions, we must agree this in writing.
Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be ineffective in whole or in part due to mandatory statutory provisions (in particular the Consumer Protection Act = KSchG), the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business shall remain in full force and effect.
2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
We reserve the right to change the respective range of services at any time. All our offers are therefore subject to change without notice. What does that mean? This means that the offers in our online shop http://www.libuni.eu do not represent an offer on conclusion of a purchase contract, but only an invitation to you to such an offer. By submitting the completed online order form, you submit an offer to conclude a purchase contract. After receipt of your order you will immediately receive an order confirmation by email. With this order confirmation we accept your offer and the contract of sale is concluded.
3 PRICES AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
1. the valid price list of our webshop is valid for your online order. The prices quoted by us are gross prices and include the applicable statutory value added tax.
2. Within Austria and Germany we deliver free of charge! The order of a delivery to all other countries is not yet possible via our webshop. If you are at home somewhere else and would like to order from us, please send us an email or give us a call. We will then let you know how much extra shipping charges apply when you ship to your country.
3. In our online shop you can always use the payment methods Sofortüberweisung, PayPal (credit card, direct debit, bank transfer) or advance payment (transfer). However, we reserve the right to refrain from offering certain payment methods for each order and to refer to other payment methods, which are also free of charge for you. There is therefore no entitlement to a particular payment method.
4. if you have chosen the payment method prepayment, you will receive together with the order confirmation by email the request for the transfer of the invoice amount to the account given by us. The amount is to be transferred to us within 10 calendar days from the date of request. If the nihct happens, we have to cancel your order.
1) Our parcels are reliably delivered by our logistics partners directly to your home or, if desired, to your workplace. Just let us know the delivery address when you place your order. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or unclear, you will be responsible for all costs.
5 WARRANTY AND DAMAGES
If the goods delivered by us are defective, please inform us as soon as possible. In this case, we naturally comply with the statutory warranty regulations. First and foremost, we will endeavour to remedy the defect or you will receive a replacement delivery from us.
2. we will pay damages in case of intent and gross negligence. Unfortunately, we can only compensate consequential damages as well as pure financial losses if you are not an entrepreneur. We accept unlimited liability for culpably caused personal injury and for damage within the meaning of the Product Liability Act.
6 REVOCATION RIGHT
If you are not an entrepreneur, but a consumer in accordance with § 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), then you are entitled to the legal right of withdrawal described below, see instructions on revocation!
1. confidentiality obligation: The members and employees of LIBUNI are subject to the confidentiality obligations of the Data Protection Act.
2. personal data
We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if a legal permission is available. We collect, process and use only such personal data that is necessary for the execution and processing of our services or that you have provided to us voluntarily.
Personal data are considered to be all data that contain individual details about personal or factual data.
conditions, such as name, address, email address, telephone number,
Date of birth, age or gender.
3. use of the data for order and payment processing, we use your data for the execution and handling of your orders as well as for payment processing. We will only transfer your data to third parties as far as it is necessary for the fulfilment of these tasks, e. g. to our logistics partners for the delivery of your order. The data passed on to third parties will be used by them exclusively for the fulfilment of the tasks incumbent upon them within the framework of the execution of the contract.
4. use for marketing purposes
The use of your data for sending electronic mail for marketing purposes (e. g. newsletters) will only take place with your prior consent if you have entered your name and data on our homepage. You can revoke your consent at any time without observing a certain period and form with effect for the future by notifying the email or postal address listed at the end of these terms and conditions. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter subscriptions by clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter.
5 Information and deletion
You have the right at any time to receive free information about the data stored by us as well as the correction of incorrect data or the blocking and deletion of your stored data. Please also let us know if there are any changes to your order.
of your personal data. You can send your requests for information, deletion and correction at any time to the address given at the end of this Privacy Notice.
6. data security
We have taken technical and organizational precautions to protect your data, in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. We regularly adapt our measures and precautions to ongoing technical developments.
Cookies are used to make our offer as pleasant as possible for you.
The following data is collected by us when you access our website using cookies:
date and time of access
Name of the page visited
Referrer URL (URL of origin from which you came to the Libuni website)
the amount of data transferred
Product and version information of the browser used
Your browser can be set in such a way that cookies are only created or rejected with your consent. However, we would like to point out that areas of the website are restricted or even unusable without cookies.
8. use of Internet analysis services
On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
9. use of social plugins
On our website, so-called social plugins („plugins“) of the social network
Facebook used by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304,
The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition „Facebook Social Plug-in“ or „Facebook Social Plugin“. An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins. When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook’s servers. The content of the plugin is sent directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the United States and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit of our plugins directly to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, e. g. press the „Like“ button or leave a comment, this information will also be sent directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends. For the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and options for privacy protection, please refer to the Facebook Privacy Notice: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out before you visit our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser, e. g. with the „Facebook Blocker“ (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/).
On our website, so-called social plugins („plugins“) of the social network
Google+, which is operated by Google Inc. of 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). The plugins can be recognized by buttons with the sign „+1“ on a white or coloured background. An overview of the Google plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google’s servers. The content of the plugin is sent directly to your browser by Google and integrated into the page. Through the integration, Google receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile on Google+ or if you are not currently logged in to Google+.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Google, Google can assign your visit to our website directly to your Google+ profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „+1“ button, the corresponding information is also sent directly to a Google server and stored there. The information is also published on Google+ and displayed to your contacts.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as your rights and settings for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the data protection notices of Google: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button. html.
If you do not want Google to associate the information collected through our website directly with your profile on Google+, you must log out before visiting our website on Google+. You can also completely prevent the loading of Google Plugins with add-ons for your browser, e. g. with the script blocker „NoScript“ (http://noscript.net/).
1. Austrian substantive law shall apply to your contract concluded with us, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2 The competent court at the registered office of LIBUNI shall have exclusive jurisdiction for disputes. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), the jurisdiction of the court in whose place of residence, habitual residence or place of employment lies is considered to be justified.
3. you are obliged to inform us immediately in writing of any changes in your name, address or a change of residence. If you fail to do so, you will be liable for damages and any written communication and delivery made to you at the last known address shall be deemed sufficient to satisfy the requirements of effective delivery.
Association LIBUNI, Korbergasse 3/12, A-1120 Vienna
You can contact our customer service from MO to FR by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on our hotline +43 660 7905169 from MO to FR from 09:00 to 18:00.
0660 790 51 69
Erklärung über die grundlegende Richtung des Mediums lt. §25 MedienG: „Diese Webseite stellt Informationen zu Produkten und Leistungen unseres Unternehmens dar.“
Tel.: 00 43 660 790 51 69
Gewerberegister A – 1120 Wien
+43 660 / 790 51 69
Inhaber und verantwortlich für den Inhalt:
Verein Libuni zur Förderung gesunder Ernährung, ZVR: 824558283
Zugehörigkeit: Wirtschaftskammer Wien, Fachgruppe Handel.
Gewerbe/Berufsrechtliche Vorschriften: Österreichische Gewerbeordnung.
Kontoverbindung Österreich und Deutschland
Inhaber: Verein Libuni
IBAN AT92 3800 0000 0431 4415